Next, he re finished two of the bedroom floors:
We are done with major projects until we return from Scottsbluff at the end of this month, but should get right back into it soon enough!
Mom, Rebekah, Eli and Millie got to visit us last Thursday. We were SO excited for them to come! Mom had to leave later to go clean the temple, so Zeke was sad. Especially because she was going out in a storm! But the next day he begged me to let him go clean the temple. Cute!
Well, since Millie was the highlight of their visit for me, she is the only one I got pictures of. :)
Isn't she beautiful?!
Last but not least my vain moment. I chopped my hair off!!! I love it, but I sense that feeling not to be unanimous. LOVE IT!
~the Hoveys
5 comments:
I think my husband gets more attractive when he's fixing stuff around the house. haha Cute hair, by the way!
I love your haircut. And it looks like you married yourself a handy man...how lucky for you.
Those wood floors are gorgeous -GOOD JOB, Matt! Maggie, Your hair looks REALLY nice.
ahh...the house projects that never end. :-) Isn't that how it feels now that you're in your first house?! We did a ton when we moved in, but there is still a ton, big and small, that we want to do. That's what makes it fun...there's always something to do, unlike an apartment. I love the haircut by the way! You're adorable!!
Nothing like home ownership to help you learn all kinds of new things! Good for him!
I love your hair! When I first cut my hair after having kids my husband didn't like it. He wanted me to stay the same I guess. Then a few months later while looking at a "before" picture he admitted that the new hair was better :)
Post a Comment