I'd love to post things about the house, but as I joked with a couple people today, Matt would just like to curse God and die. We hit a couple rough patches with house issues and he is becoming paranoid.... And maybe he is not paranoid, but he admits that it is all he can think about. WHEW!
So I'm not even going there right now.
At any rate, Matt is still being considered for a calling in our new ward, but I was extended the call to be a Primary worker and Bear Scout leader. Scouts is Wednesday nights.
We went on a walk tonight and every time Reid sees a dog he sees nothing else! So this couple stopped to let him pet them and Zeke turned around and he and Matt came to pet also. The lady said she could tell we didn't have a house pet and she asked Zeke if we should get one. Of course he said yeah. She asked him what his name was and he said, "I'm Zeke and Maggie." When we parted I asked him what my name is again and he answered. So I asked him, pointing to Matt what his name is, and Zeke said "Daddy". Silly boy!
It is the cutest thing when Dad comes home. Of course no matter where you are in the house you can hear the garage door open, so when they do, Zeke AND Reid go running calling for Daddy! While they don't hold the same excitement for me typically, they do like to watch us leave the driveway from the front window. It is fun to wave to them. Maybe one day I'll teach them that they can blow the car away much like we did to my dad back in the day. Take a deep breath and blow and Dad would back up in the car with a surprised expression on his face.
Anyway, until later!
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
1 comment:
Oh no, what's wrong with your house? Men get stressed out so easily. No wonder women stay with the kids all day, if men did we would probably come home to no kids.
Lauren calls me Stephanie, and sometimes hon' when she really wants me to listen.
Kids are so funny
Post a Comment