I tried to get Reid's pictures done but when we got to the studio it was closed! We drove a good 25 minutes and it was snowing. Even though I thought we'd be late we were one minute early. Ours was the first appt. for the day. I thought we even beat the photographer there. That is when my mother-in-law Terrie, saw the sign "Due to illness, we won't be opening until 3 PM." It was 10 AM. I was upset. Well, after everything was said and done I got free stuff out of it. I haven't made another appt. yet, but will eventually. We will see if we can get him to smile without sticking his tongue out!
The family gathers:
Cousin Hayden, Zeke and Aunt Faith sporting New Years masks from the zoo:
The cake!!!!!
Zeke and Reid really like each other. They have their moments, but every time Reid is sleeping, Zeke will say "Hear me Reid" or he'll ask to wake him up. They are my pride and joy. He wants to play!
Zeke is going through a contrary stage. He also is not taking well to Sunbeams. Matt and I really don't know what to do. We're learning...
~Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment