Not tons has been happening around the Hovey home as of late. It has been a lot quieter since Matt has no need to study for anything. He, as I said, celebrated passing by purchasing and reading The Gathering Storm from the Wheel of Time Series. He finished it in 10 days. If he didn't work so hard for us, he'd have probably read it in two! I am starting the book right before that one, so I am close! But all in all, because the testing is done, Matt and I can reconnect, and he can reconnect with the boys.
Matt and I sang a duet in Church on Sunday. HEY! Don't bust a gut laughing! It went fairly well. I choked in the first verse of "Beautiful Savior", but the rest went well. I love Matt's voice!
Zeke got his pictures taken finally and I picked them up last week. I will get those sent out eventually. The other day we were outside playing in the courtyard, when a neighbor, who any other child would look at and call Santa Clause, came out on his balcony. Zeke isn't quite like those other children I guess, because with all the excitement he could muster, he hollered at the top of his lungs, "Jesus! It's Jesus, Mommy! Look! Up there, it's Jesus!" Despite my shushing...
Zeke also loves to help me in the kitchen. He was kinda getting in the way so I began to growl and he said, "Driving me nuts!" Yikes! Zeke did you just say that? He likes to try to beat box. Maybe I should get a video of that.
Reid is tons of fun. He seems so smart. I can see how different the boys personalities are. But they make each other laugh. Reid's crawling is looking more normal and he loves to climb, open doors, and feel the breeze through his hairs. :) He DOESN'T like baths though. Oh well.
Hope this post finds you well
~Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
2 comments:
Funny about Zeke and "Jesus." haha. I'm impressed you sang together. I remember from college that I always liked Matt's voice too. Good for you guys!
I love Zeke's "Jesus" story. How funny. Oh, and Landon didn't like baths either, and he is just now getting use to them. So maybe soon your little guy will take to the water.
Post a Comment