Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Take a Picture!"

The following are pictures that Zeke insisted upon us taking:

Dad's hat


Reid stood up all by himself (holding on to the toy bucket)

Zeke's proud of his Mega Blocks creation
Zeke walking around in Mom's shoes


Every so often this past week it's "Take a picture!" He's caught the bug I guess. But yeah, Reid is starting to stand up next to things. SCARY!
Zeke says "Zeke boy" "Reid boy" "Daddy boy" and yes, "Mommy boy". I say no! I'm Mommy girl, and he refuses. More proof that these boys need a sister.
Last Saturday I went to "Little Philmont" Scout training in Council Bluffs. YM General President was there, Mid-America Council people were there. An all day affair. Completely wiped me out, but I LOVED it!!!!!! Got to see Seth however briefly before I left. Saw tons of Lincoln peeps. THAT too was entertaining. My companion, Keri, wife to my bishop, felt like I knew everybody. With seven stakes representing, I quite obviously didn't come close, but it felt like it at times!

I'd like to take a quick minute and share complete and utter gratitude for my testimony of the Savior. That is all encompassing. I have faith in the organization of his church, i.e. he called me to be a Webelos leader, Primary teacher, Visiting Teacher, Mom....
My faith in Heavenly Father's plan is not shaken even if circumstances are less than agreeable to my personal comfort. Odds are he means for me to learn from it. Elder Oaks taught that we wouldn't get 'burned out' of our callings, if our spiritual reservoir didn't dry up.
YAY!

~Hoveys

1 comment:

Tasha said...

You do such a great job with all of your calllings, especially being a mom! I must say I was shocked and very sad to be released as a Primary teacher. I didn't know you had so many responsibilities--they sure like to keep you busy!