Thursday, April 23, 2009

He's Gonna Blow!!

It is a dark picture, sorry. Nevertheless, I took this to mark Reid at four months. (Thursday)



The poop out from... Well, you know where. Fortunately, this outfit kept it all in while Reid slept there. I didn't get in trouble with Dad for messing up the couch.

I have a video of Matt and Zeke outside. It is too long on blogger to upload, and I'm not presently in the mood to do it via youtube, sorry. It is funny, because Matt showed Zeke a beetle on the ground, and Zeke ran off panicked. I didn't know exactly what was going on because I was taping them from the balcony. Matt told me the story later and I said that's awesome! Because it just so happens I got that on video.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I hate the poop up the back! It's so hard to plan for :)

I had to crack up when my mom came to help me after I had my first baby. I had to teach her to point certain body parts down so that outfits wouldn't get soaked up the front. (We learned the hard way). My mom only had girls so she got a kick out of that.

Stephanie said...

Gross. I started just cutting onesies the onesies off so I didn't have to pull the poop over my girls heads. Cute pictures.