This couch is apparently great for babies who cannot sit up on their own.
This can be the result when church runs right over nap time.
This can be the result when church runs right over nap time.
Zeke is learning big brother ways of doing things
Scaring, for example
We're all sick here in the Hovey homestead. I am praying for a miracle that I keep my voice through Sunday, when I am singing a duet with a youth in the ward. But is pretty much gone, so we'll see.
Zeke is exploding with words. and handfuls of multi-word sentences. He enjoys calling out opposites such as up and down, hot and cold. His potty training is superb. He is excited about it. The kicker is that he occasionally has accidents when Dad comes home. If anybody cares to share the psychology behind that, let me know. But (knocking on wood), he has been accident free since Saturday afternoon.
Reid is gooing, gawing and smiling up a storm when he isn't hacking up a lung. I'm keeping a close eye on him. He watches Zeke's every move, and what is funny is that Zeke knows it. They're going to be good together I think.
Matt's first high school reunion is this Summer. I think we'll try to revolve a vacation around that. (Crossing fingers) He is doing well at work except he seems to be running out of extra projects for over time. We're OK though.
I'm good too. I just got a double stroller from a friend at church, and I'm super excited to use it. For about two weeks I had at least one migrane almost every day. But they have subsided. I can't remember if I've blogged about our portable washer, but my friend let us have one they'd had in storage. Now I spend three bucks a week on laundry instead of eight. YAY!
Alright, well, take it easy!
~Hoveys
2 comments:
My guess is that Zeke is having accidents when Matt comes home, because he hasn't seen him all day and it's a way to get his attention. Have Matt take him to the bathroom as soon as he gets home that way he won't have an accident and he is getting some attention. Hope that helps and that you all start feeling better over there. Once this weather turns warmer, we'll have to try out that double stroller!
I'm sure your boys will be best friends (despite the scaring:)
Happy Birthday Matt.
Post a Comment