My wonderful Mother In-Law, Terrie, is teased by her children for the way she has said the phrase "never mind". As I understand it, she would say "lever mind", not knowing that isn't how it is said. I hope I'm getting this right.... Anyway, Terrie, this is an ode to you. On PBS, there is a program called "Sid the Science Kid". In one episode they learned about the simple machine the lever, and from there spawned this knock knock joke.
Next, we had our friends Kent and LanaMarie Thorne and their son, Wesson come to dinner. Kent discovered a game that was making both Wesson and Zeke laugh. But Kent, I think the laugh I appreciate the most is yours!!! Hope you don't mind I used this video...
Lastly, we will do almost anything to distract Zeke long enough to use the potty sometimes, because sometimes he just doesn't want to sit there. I had to get this little medley concert recorded, 'cuz Matt can get very animated. But I think he toned it down so as to not detract from the child star. :)
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
1 comment:
Those are some way cute videos! I think I'm partial to one with Wesson and Kent. You are right Kent's laugh helps make the clip. I like all of Zeke's hand movement they are so cute!
Post a Comment