For all you married people out there! Tag your married friends that you want to know about!
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: Whatever the Friday before school started at BYU in August 2005, was.
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: December 27th, 2005
3. How long have you known your spouse: 3 years 8 months
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: Seven or eight weeks
5.Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: He came over to help my sister and I move in.
6. What is your spouse's full name: Matthew Grafton Hovey
7. Do you have any children yet: YES!!
8. How many: Two boys
9. Do you have any house pets: Nope, nope,nope
10. Do you own a house or rent: rent
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: Omaha
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: Watch a good flick
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Nah, we can't afford that.
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 20, if I understand the question...
15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
16. Is this the church you were married in: Yes
17. What town is your current address: Omaha
18. Do you work or stay at home: I stay at home, THAT is WORK too.
19. Where did you honeymoon: Omaha
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: They say "don't go to bed angry", but sometimes you need to sleep on it, or you might in haste say or do something you'll regret.
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
5 comments:
Cute. I hear ya on that last one. I always think of it as "don't try to resolve things when you're tired."
and I like your new blog pic.
and say hi to Matt for me!
and Dani and Spencer! hee hee
I never knew that you only dated that long before you were engaged!! Crazy girl!!
Post a Comment