Between four loads of laundry, one load of dishes, and at least seven diaper changes, I fed Zeke lunch today. (That's not the amazing part.) I was about to leave the kitchen knowing he was taken care of when he pulled the closest chair to his side and patted the seat. I couldn't refuse. We then sat together and enjoyed each others bad jokes and good company for the next little while. I pretended I needed help eating my graham cracker so he helped me only to laugh at the cracker breaking to pieces in my mouth. We had a great time.
http://www.arcamax.com/familycircus
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
2 comments:
It's those special moments that help you get through the day. I had one today, I was upset that Laurern didn't sleep well so I was a little annoyed at her, but she was making the cutest faces during breakfast and couldn't help but love her.
That sounds like so much fun! I had so much watching the boys today!
Post a Comment