Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Ezekiel, and his first shot at potty training. We'll try again soon.

I tell you what, some men bribe there spouses with diamonds, Matt buys me storage shelves so that we can organize boxes and start food storage. I totally fall in love with him all over again. Not to mention a new mixer, blender and paid off debts. We are starting this new year off right!

Zeke is so funny. I was gone all day Saturday with Reid, so he was so excited to see Reid come back. He missed him very much. Reid was getting rather fussy and his pacifier fell out of his mouth. When Zeke realized that, he said, "Uh-oh, izuh-co? Thereitis!" Translation being uh-oh, where'd it go? There it is! Gotta love that. He is a good big brother. Lately too, he will say 'mom' over and over again without having anything to follow up. I'll say 'what' or 'yes' over and over 'til I go a little nuts. One time though, Reid was crying and I wasn't getting to him right away. Zeke say's, "Mom!" I answer him, and he says, "Baby!" Thanks for letting me know, Zeke.

3 comments:

kristin said...

ha ha, so cute. "mom, baby" (he's thinking, can't you hear that crying....make it stop.)

Alisa said...

ha. Natalie is doing that "mommy mommy mommy" thing too. It's cute, and I'm glad you posted about it. I was getting nervous that she was developing a stutter!

Christine said...

Maggie,

Hi! I'm Matt cousin and I was happy to find your blog through Emilee's blog. I'm Steve's (Roger's brothers) daughter. Don't love blogs to keep families connected:)

We have a family blog too. The address is beaulieubunch.blogspot.com if you would like to check it out. Your kids are adorable. Brings back memories of when my children were smaller!