Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tender Mercies




A quick update for those who've not heard:

Reid Maxwell Hovey joined our family on December 16th. He weighed 7 lbs., 14 oz., and was 21 inches long. I had a successful VBAC with few complications in the which I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven. He has shown such a tender mercy toward this budding family. Mother and baby are doing fine. Brother and Dad are a little sick of eachother though. :) We all have some definite but natural adjustments to make.
Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas to all!

~Matthew, Maggie, Ezekiel and Reid Hovey

P.S. I thought I'd throw in the view from my window. I'm just glad my room had four walls. :)

5 comments:

Alisa said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't believe you emailed me and you are just barely done having a baby. :) He is so adorable! That is awesome that your VBAC was successful. What an inspiration! I can't wait to hear the whole story (if you are planning on posting it). Merry Christmas!

Kyra and Ben said...

Congrats on baby number 2. Glad to hear baby and mother are doing well. You all get to enjoy the holidays together! Merry Christmas.

Thorne Family said...

He is such a cutie! I hope all the adjustments go well. Let me know if you need a break from Zeke.

Unknown said...

awesome, awesome! ;o) I really am so glad everything went well for you!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Awww! Congrats!! Merry merry Christmas to you four!!