Sunday, November 30, 2008

Return to Sender



I hope everyone had as awesome a Thanksgiving as myself. It was truly irreplaceable. Of course though, I didn't get all the pictures I should have. Kate and Jason, my dashing sister and brother in-law, and their beautiful baby boy, Grant (which was almost Zeke's middle name at one point) were the main affair as we here in the Midwest had not yet met our nephew. Course I can't prove I saw them without a photo! I did get a couple funny shots, and that one of Hayden is so funny!! Can we say milk before meat, here, Dad? Zeke was enjoying the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, in the next shot.
The other day we got letters in the mail from our apartment management company. I thought they were going to say the same thing, but Matt and I each opened one up and they had completely different messages. Mine said we're going to need to find something else to do for a couple of hours on Saturday while they come in and kill roaches found in our building! I wonder who brought them in. Anyway, the letter Matt opened had a couple of things to say. One was that they keep getting complaints of people messing with holiday decorations hung on doors. If it keeps up, they might place a ban on putting things on your door at all. Where's the justice in that? We get punished for someone else tomfoolery? If I don't peak your curiosity by not telling you the other issue mentioned, then I don't know how. But if you want to know I can tell you elsewhere but here.
I know what Zeke's getting from Santa! I had a blast- uh, helping him shop yesterday. I also got unsolicited sympathy from a clerk who understands that our unborn son will never have a normal birthday. We'll see.
Matt will be taking the "Green Light" on Wednesday. That is the practice test that shows TDAmeritrade he is ready to do the real thing and become certified. YAY!! If he passes, then his final test is the following Tuesday. Woo-hoo!
REMINDER: Don't forget to pull out your advent calendars!! :-)

No comments: