Alright, well I lucked out and Zeke and I got to babysit cousin Eli today. Eli was smothered in hugs and the occasional prompted kiss from his affectionate cousin Zeke. Then when Eli was less than happy, Zeke was I think a combo of jealous and empathetic. I definitely got a morning's taste of what it will be like to mother two boys. BRING IT ON.
Eli's like, "back off!" Look at his hands.
Finally, Zeke got what he wanted. :)
It was fun, I'm glad I could help.
I have an extremely brief video of Zeke feeding himself a bowl of cold cereal. It is short because I didn't want to press my luck with our possessed camera. Whenever I can get the camera to do what I want, maybe I'll post it! I don't know whether he should have been feeding himself this way for a while now or what, but he's been doing it for a couple of weeks. When he finally mastered it, I couldn't wait for him to show off to Daddy. Now, if he could just learn to poor his own cereal and milk, rinse his bowl in the sink, and place it in the dishwasher, I know I could die happy. JUST KIDDING.
No comments:
Post a Comment