I had a picture of Zeke wearing his birthday crown, but it isn't very good, so Mom, this one is dedicated to you!
Then,This past week's accomplishments for our family include Zeke's transition to his toddler bed. I thought he looked so cute last night, I had to get a picture. The first couple nights he woke up and I slept with him. His first few naps were kind of disastrous as he'd wreak havoc for a long time and then finally fall asleep on the floor. But that is mostly behind us now... knock on wood.
This picture is from the party. It was on the front door surrounded by balloons. From the book "Love You Forever". Good book-though the mom is slightly clingy. :)
This video is darned cute to me. We all had a little cabin fever so we checked out a park close to the hospital I'll go to. Weirdly designed, but Zeke loved it.
2 comments:
So cute going up the slide!
Hey Maggie. So I bombarded your facebook page and saw you had a blog. I thought you should know I added your blog link to my own blog. :)
Post a Comment