We attended a concert in the park. An orchestra playing titles composed by John Williams. 'Twas fun.
Also this month we had the absolute best time at the zoo with our cousins Hayden and Bryar, and Uncle Ben. We're all wet because it rained...
And here begins July! The boys thought this look was hilarious.
We ALL think THIS look is hilarious.
The kids just did a lemonade stand and bake sale. I happily provided the slave labor, so that they could have some fun. I told them that I made a financial investment and wanted my money back, but fearing they might not actually make enough, I was going to eat some of the cost. I didn't have to. They made bank!
We are doing the kids bowl free program this summer. On one particularly hot day, we went.
So fun!! Love this family.
~Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment