I sewed Gwen a Valentine skirt. She's only worn it twice...
A Russian woman in our ward had a baby girl, so I tried my hand at needle work. I can't yet find the picture of the finished product. Maybe I will come across it eventually!
The second semester of last school year, Zeke started Taekwondo. I don't know where all my pictures and videos are, but maybe I will find them too.
I made myself some shorts...
I took a selfie of my shirt to remember this story. Before Gwen could read, she knew the letter "G" was the first letter of her name. She would look at my shirt and think it said her name. AFTER LEARNING TO READ she knew what it actually said! Didn't know what it meant, but knew what it said. :)
We now have three readers in the family. Gwen eats it up. Reads over my shoulder sometimes. SO proud!
This gem is a picture of just how beautiful Dean's hair would look after a bath.
First haircut!
~Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment