Meh, so I had a baby. Baby number five, to be exact. So ZERO energy for blogging, among other things. But I need to fix that. Here are some odds and ends.
I brought Matt with me to a jewelry making class being offered at the library. I don't particularly care for MY lack of vision/results, but Matt. Matt, was a genius. He made an owl necklace for Gwen:
On a spontaneous moment we decided to get free ice cream cones on Dairy Queen's birthday. Then, the weather was so brilliant, we went to a park and fed the geese:
My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first little angel at the end of the month. I helped with the decorations and food at the baby shower. Just the banner, and some mini ham and broccoli strata:
We made hair bows. My kind of afternoon!
We don't attend this often enough, but the library has LEGO Club on Fridays:
Gwen got a haircut a while back. Just had to document it, I guess:
This was an old picture from when Zeke studied the vikings:
Reid lost his first tooth:
Luke is silly and adorable:
Aaaaannd so is Dean:
Alright, well. Those are a few tidbits. Hope this post finds you well.
~Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment