Friday, December 26, 2014

Gwen Turns 4!!

With my journal keeping capabilities growing up, I usually started nearly every entry by apologizing for the lapse of time between entries. Got repetitive.

I was never very good at it.

Well, now I'm behind here. Several birthdays, the birth of a child, a holiday or two. All things worth sharing!
So! Let's begin with Gwen.She turned four on October 22nd!

It was a beautiful day, so they picnicked outside:

 She got a plush owl and a tea party set:

With the birthday money she received from family, she bought a remote control dog and a couple "My Little Ponies."

Last year she had a cake very similar to this. She requested it again:

A little more recently I pulled out the "reading book" to see if she is ready to learn how. I have since decided she is not. Maybe again in a few more months!
We love you, Gweneth Elizabeth Hovey. Even though at times you act like a preteen and cause grief from time to time, you are and will always be a miracle and a chosen daughter unto God.

~Hoveys

No comments: