Sunday, September 21, 2014

Playing Catch Up

 Reid went to his Primary teacher's home to help pull weeds. He found some angry bees in the process:

We always tell the kids not to climb on the glass table tops. I sat on it to help clean up a mess Luke made, and subsequently fell through, breaking our own rule. Oops. The following is the result of that. No, no stitches:

I took the kids miniature golfing. This was one reward for all the library summer reading they have done. I took one very rushed, very amateur picture, and this is what it was. I think it is my favorite picture ever:

A trip to the park. Love these simple moments. Brings so much joy:

 I think I bought this fabric when I was 18. Working on it off and on over the last 13 years- frankly I am amazed the project is still here through all of the moves I've done in that amount of time, I finished it about two weeks ago:

Zeke, although not an official Wolf Scout yet, his Akayla invited him to the Raingutter Regata. 

 Somebody really enjoyed his ravioli. How cute is this little mess?


 I made some salsa with tomatoes and peppers from the garden. Was so successful, I made more when more vegetables were ready!

Here are a few snapshots of a day we had spending coupons from the summer reading program briefly mentioned above. We painted some miniature acrylic pieces, and hit up a toy store for some freebies:

 Love, LOVE these kids.

~Hoveys

No comments: