We put on a play! " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas". Too much fun. I forgot to give anyone the camera, so I got few pictures. But much to my surprise, a friend videotaped it from his phone! Unfortunately, I cannot seem to post it on here. Email me if you want to see what he did, adding his own touch to things and whatnot.
Here are the pictures I do have. After the play we sang some Christmas hymns:
Here are some of the crew members who helped with the play's sound effects:
Grandpa helping out with Luke:
Gwen played the role of a sugar plum fairy who puts the visions of sugar plums in the children's heads:
Me, Jack and Josh painted our set:
What a spread of goodies!
Lots of family and friends supported us by coming to watch the play. I love them for that!
Before the play, we had a family dinner to celebrate Luke's birthday. It was a little rushed, but it was such fun.
~Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment