My visiting teaching companion volunteered us to throw one of our ladies a baby shower. Man, this wonderful woman has had it pretty rough. Pregnancy is not nice to her body. I am upset because I really wanted to bring the camera to take pictures of our decor. I had Matt's phone which primarily makes phone calls and as a side note takes pictures sometimes. :)
I made pennant and onesie garlands and my companion got super cute dollar store decor:
Balloons. My, how the balloons made a huge difference! My balloon tower turned out amazing! A few comments from those who thought they were professional. Actually, one lady thought the garlands might be too. She thought it because the "homemade" look is the look people are into lately.
I'm so glad we were able to give her this shower. She got a lot of support from the ward, from her coworkers, and from the spouses of her husband's coworkers, if that makes sense. Anyway, we were nervous because it became abundantly clear that she had specific idea in her head and we might not live up to it. We don't actually know her that well. But she loved it. That is what counts!
~Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment