Thursday, July 25, 2013

Vacation Part 8: The Finale

We were so blessed to visit so much family. At the "Cul-de-Sac of Fire," Matt's Uncle Nathan invited us to come cool off after Temple Square in his family's pool.
We started our day like two or three hours late, so Matt called Aunt Kambria to say we probably wouldn't make it to swim. She guilt tripped him into coming anyway. I was just really, really sad because I wanted very much to have more time with Kambria. Our own fault.
Anyway, their home is beautiful. They have a beautiful family. Their pool was refreshing.

Poor Gwen. She was over stimulated and I think she had the beginning of her stomach bug in this picture. A bug we didn't discover until she puked in front of everybody during dinner. I wonder if Uncle Dennis has had the opportunity to clean the carpets yet.... ;)

I didn't want to use Aunt Kathryn and Uncle Eric for a bed and breakfast, you know? They are gracious and would have understood I am sure, but we convinced them to come to dinner and games at Grandma and Grandpa Ward's home on Friday night. I would also like to give Kathryn honorable mention because she called all around the ward and made a couple car trips to find us a stroller that we could borrow and use around Temple Square. Kathryn rocks!!!!!

Here are the kids with their Great Grandparents Ward:

Here are some pictures to document our trip home on Saturday. Gwen didn't puke the whole way home. Thank you Gwen.
We bought a portable dvd player for the trip:


You always have to have at least one picture taken while the car is still moving. This is it:



~Hoveys

No comments: