Sunday, June 16, 2013

So that I don't forget...

Curse the day Gwen's occupational therapist showed her how to unscrew lids. I've now stopped Gwen from spilling paint in the kitchen and honey all over her and the table. I don't catch her every time and one example of that is when I found hand sanitizer spilled over several things in the diaper bag. She has also gotten into the IcyHot, and rubbed in like it was lotion. Twice. Then there is my mascara, etc. :)

Luke is not a man of many consonants. I've really only ever heard him say "b" maybe twice. But this week when he gets upset he says, "Mama." The kids think it is funny that he says it and frankly I think it is creepy. It really sounds like that is what he is trying to say.

The big boys are still doing school through the summer. I haven't told them yet that other kids have been finished. I'm bad! Oh well.

Some quotes I love:
"Mommy, Mommy! I climbed a mountain!" ~Gwen

"Homestar's (our lizard) poop is shaped like a racer ship in Star Wars!" ~Zeke

Reid during a reading lesson: "Yyy-eee-llll-ed. Yelled."
                                        Me: "Yes, yelled."
                                      Reid: "Like, DON'T DROP THE BABY!"

Yeah, like that I guess... ha ha ha!

Reid, during another reading lesson: "The road went this way and that way... (Break from the story) Roads don't move around!"


No comments: