Friday, December 14, 2012

So. Very. Awake.

So it is a quarter to two in the morning. I cannot sleep yet so I did dishes and a load of laundry. Now I am blogging....

Zeke:

The other day I was laying in bed when I heard Zeke say, "Let's set the table so that Mom doesn't have to."
And when we had the missionaries at dinner, he said, "My dad went to Guacamola!" Meaning he was a missionary in Guatemala. It was extremely cute.

Reid:

Almost a third of the way through the reading book. His habits are getting better. Today though, I totally drained his brain. He was so fried by the end of the lesson. I should have ended it before that. Sorry buddy!

Gwen:

I have never really taken a ton of videos of Gwen. She usually stops what she is doing to see what it is I'm looking at on the camera. which is her, so that doesn't work! Anyway, her imagination is adorable! Sometimes her conversations between toys is coherent, other times not. But I love that in this video she is playing with Buzz Lightyear and Princess Toadstool, ha ha!


I don't think I am being disruptive to the rest of the family right now, but I think I hear someone awake. Oy, I hate the cycle I'm on.

~Hoveys

1 comment:

Jake and Sheena Halverstadt said...

We seem to be on the same schedule!! However I'm not productive like you, I usually end up watching mindless t.v. until my brain shuts down :)