In an effort to empty the photos from my phone before Vonage switched my cell phone number to a land line, I compiled kind of a theme with this set.
Some of Zeke's finer moments:
He really likes to write both his full and nickname
With a little of my help he put together this Batman puzzle
One of Zeke's sillier moments is pictured here. He was being goofy, got himself into this position, and then thought the floor was too far down to just slide downward. He wouldn't listen to us. So I hastily got my phone to take this:
Reid is the weirdest eater. One night, if I remember this correctly, Matt convinced Reid to let him spoon feed while Reid's eyes were closed. This so that he wouldn't see the food he really didn't want to eat going into his mouth.
One of Reid's sillier moments:
One of Reid's finer moments:
He is reading to himself his favorite book "WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE"
This girl, Gwen, loves trying to put clothes on or wearing hats. Of course the skill of putting one's clothes on is still above her, but she can at least drape them on her head.
One of Gwen's sillier moments:
Putting this hat on Matt's head
One of her finer moments:
She usually only has finer moments in a picture because this girl knows how to pose!
I love this family!
~Hoveys






1 comment:
Cute posts and pictures! Hannah is a picky eater as well but sometimes if I say, "wow, can you take a bite with your eyes closed?" She will take bite after bite with her eyes closed and I act impressed. Victory is mine!
Post a Comment