Yesterday, we went on a very, very, long walk. I pushed all three of them in our double stroller. On our trip, we walked past a fire engine house, tons of construction equipment in use, school buses, a bridge and a crawdad. We went to a sprinkler park and playground. The boys had so much fun and Gwen handled the water well too! I tried to get a picture of the crawdad with my phone, but that was kind of a disaster. It was too far away. I think you can click on the picture to enlarge it and you'll see it's tail and one claw. I was just as impressed as the boys at the sight of it because it was a random stream in the middle of West Omaha. Weird.
I just love watching them learn things. I am excited for school to start this year. To teach them.~Hoveys
1 comment:
I miss the days I could load up the kids in the stroller and just go... :) Now at least one of them seems to complain about wherever I'm dragging them to.
That's too bad that your support groups are too far away...any online support??? Someone made a e-mail group for parents of little people where parents can ask questions and other parents in the group send in their answers. I wonder if other parents have done anything like that?
Post a Comment