Friday, May 20, 2011

Things That I Love

I love to:

•Kiss Gwen's chin
•Tickle Reid
•Watch Zeke use his imagination
•Laugh with Matt
•Blog
•Talk with my sisters
•Give the boys raspberry kisses
•Learn new piano pieces for Matt's enjoyment
•Daydream about meals I might serve family if/when they visit
•Watch the boys play together
•Learn new things
•Watch Gwen play in her Exersaucer

Among other things. But I just thought I'd share a few.

28 years ago tomorrow, it is the anniversary of the day I made my mom throw up her Egg McMuffin. The self same reason it took me years to acquire a taste for them, maybe? :-D At 6:55 PM I will officially be 28. Yoo-hoo!

~Hoveys

4 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love your things that make you happy.

Lifes Little Adventures said...

Well, happy Birthday Miss Maggie! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday! It was great reading about what makes you happy :)

Ben said...

Happy Birthday! 28 is just around my corner too. I think it will be a great year--don't you?! I want to kiss Gwen's cheeks too--they look so kissable in the photos!

Kyra and Ben said...

The above comment is from KYRA :)