
I had some pictures on my phone that I had kind of forgotten, so I thought I'd post them quickly...
There was a Justin Bieber cardboard cut-out, I thought it would be funny to pose next to. However, I didn't realize how gross I looked! Boo! For the record, I don't care about his music.
At a park near a local lake I found this:
It was fun to watch them inflate that hot air balloon.I thought I'd document the painting of the basement doors before Matt put them back in the basement:

Lastly, this isn't a cell phone picture, but a picture that I tried to copy off a facebook page. You might have to click on it to enlarge it. The National Organization for Disorders of the Corpus Collosum, has a facebook page, and they had this picture:
Alright, there is my random post for you! :)~The Hoveys
No comments:
Post a Comment