Matt got Friday off so we could have a three day weekend. When we got to Joe and Kristin's house, we ate dinner and then Kristin invited Zeke and me to go with her, Ansel and Isabel to Ansel's school carnival. I used my phone to take pictures throughout the weekend, and am waiting on Kristin and Joe to send what they took:
a tent tunnelSaturday morning the Ashbys took us to the Exploration Place, in Wichita. Pretty entertaining I'll tell you! The kids loved it for sure.
Cousin Ansel and Zeke are crashing their simulated airplane
Which looks a lot like this
The kids in front of a bird statue(The boys are fighting over who gets to push Gwen in the stroller)
There was a pretty cool castle area
Gwen discovered some fossils and sucked her thumb
Then she discovered some Megalodon teeth and sucked her thumb
Matt lifted the boys up close to a shark hanging from the ceiling. They got a little scared
Ben and Heather and their family came Saturday night. They brought Seth and Andrew. It was a good sized group of people!
I tried to post about this at most a week ago, but Blogger gave me issues. Now-if you'll forgive me, I have a little catch up to do. All in all though, I am so happy we got to go!
~The Hoveys
Then she discovered some Megalodon teeth and sucked her thumb
Matt lifted the boys up close to a shark hanging from the ceiling. They got a little scared
Ben and Heather and their family came Saturday night. They brought Seth and Andrew. It was a good sized group of people!I tried to post about this at most a week ago, but Blogger gave me issues. Now-if you'll forgive me, I have a little catch up to do. All in all though, I am so happy we got to go!
~The Hoveys

1 comment:
You left Gwen's dress and a thing of baby wipes. They were given to Seth who was supposed to be in charge of returning them, which of course means he left them in our car (on purpose I'm pretty sure). SO...we have them :)
Post a Comment