I had a visit with my regular OB today. I thought maybe I'd come away with the intention to set a surgery date, but she said that when we get to the point that the baby's head gets to be birthing size, she would check the progress of the cervix and if soft enough, she would strip the membranes and see if that kick starts labor. That would be the only inducing she plans on. So I won't hold my breath to think that I'll get out of a cesarean.
Anyway, I asked my nurse how much weight I've gained and it wasn't nearly as much as I thought. That was happy!
I need to update a little more 'bout the family!!! It has been forever since I've uploaded a video. They are so potentially time consuming! Nevertheless, long overdue. One of them is sideways. Sorry about that!!!
Reid Truly enjoys music. Gets a little shy when caught singing. But the same hand puppet that made Zeke scared as a baby makes Reid laugh! So silly.
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment