Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gotta Love Results

I love mother, she loves me
We love daddy, yessiree
Daddy loves us and so you see
We are a happy family!

I love SISTER, she loves me
We love brother, yessiree
Brother loves us and so you see
We are a happy family!

Five more months before we get to cuddle our daughter!

7 comments:

Alissa said...

Little girls are the best!!! I have nothing to compare to my little girl but I love her and its so much fun! I'm a little terrified for the teenage years and all the drama but baby girls are so much fun!!!

Heather Ashby said...

Congrats Maggie! Having a girl really is the BEST. No offense to boys but you just can't compare it to all the cute and pink and princess and sparkles and dresses and...well really everything about it :D I'm super excited for you!

Kyra and Ben said...

Yay, little girl! Those older brother's of hers are going to protect her whether she wants it or not. So exciting for you.

thoughts of a Wicked Stepmother said...

Congratulations! Yay for babies!

Tami said...

yeah!! Congratulations! We are excited for you!

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

yeah for girls!! :-) We're so happy for you!

Christine said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting for your family. And so much more fun to dress up :) :) You'll be like us 2 boys, then a girl :)