So what has been happening with us... Hmm. I am a Primary worker at church. I have been since shortly after moving to Omaha. Matt and I taught the Senior Primary boys until Matt got called to the Elders Quorum Presidency. They then switched me to CTR 8. At the turn of this year I got switched to CTR 5. Zeke has had a horrible time as a new Sunbeam. Dreadful, miserable completely unlike himself. In hopes of him transitioning quicker, the Presidency (after three weeks over the present class) is switching me to Senior Primary girls. They are usually asked to sing the falsetto to songs, so I am afraid, very afraid! I am an alto after all.
But yes, Zeke has had extreme issues. Very bazaar. This had better work! :( Sad kid.
The Nebraska Walk for Life is on January 30th this year. I hope to recruit a lot of Omaha-ites to come with me. I want Omaha to represent!
My sister Emily is in Nebraska. We went shopping!!!!! Mom was our tie breaker/veto-er in case Em and I didn't agree. But I think we were on par with each other. I did however have a delightful time pulling the most hideous things off the rack to tease them.
Kate and Jason also came up from Kansas to say holla! They went to the temple and we got to play with Grant while they were gone. We got to dine out with them too. Can't beat that!
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
3 comments:
Hey Jeff and I want to do the walk for life. Blog me the details like what we need to do, where and such things. Glad that you got to see your family. That transition from nursery to primary is a tough one. And primary for the entire month of January is complete chaos. He'll get the hang of it.
oof! Hyrum hasn't liked leaving nursery either! He does fine once they leave opening excercises and goes to actual class. She lets them color at the beginning and they still get to have some toy time that will slowly be decreased.
Hi Maggie! Good luck with the senior primary girls and hopefully Z will come around. Poor guy, nursery was the place to be. :)
Post a Comment