Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Don't let the CUTE ones get away

After bath time!!


Zeke's train


I can't remember if I posted this one. Zeke's chalk mural on the balcony screen. to his right is his smiley face.


Reid at eight months old


The boys at swim on the balcony!!
you can see Zeke's bandaged back.

The job Matt is trying for is still pending. Something has to go through HR still. We still pray and cross our fingers.
I'm officially signed up for the MINI triathlon. It is the Methodist Hospital woman's triathlon, sponsoring the UNO Woman's Swimming and Diving team's travel this school year. The swim is 100 yards, your choice of two, four or six miles on bike, and half, one mile or one and a half miles for the run/walk. I intend to do the max distances for all. But do you see now how mini it is?!? All for a good cause I guess. :) I am SO excited about it.
Hope this post finds you well,
~the Hoveys

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey we have a mural like that, except ours is in crayon. How do you get that off??? Super exciting about your mini triathalon. Good for you. Hope it goes well, good luck and win.

Christine said...

Hey Zeke's back looks like it hurts. Is it OK? Ouch!

Looks like you have a budding artist though :) :)

Tasha said...

When is the triathlon? It's awesome that you're doing it. I love the train and chalk pictures!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

CUTE pictures! I love the one of Reid with his tongue out. Good luck with the job!

kristin said...

look at you go girl! good luck with your triathalon. I bet the boys have a lot of fun swimming. I want to join them!