Sunday, May 17, 2009

We're Ecstatic!!!


Our camera battery is finally charged because we got a new charger in the mail. YAY! So, this first cluster is Reid's five month photo shoot I think the one up above is funny. Matt says he looks constipated, and I think he kinda looks like an Ashby. Do Ashbys look constipated?!



This one where he is looking up is another favorite. It's just one of the cute faces he has.


This is one of three pics we took when at the book signing of Brandon Sanderson. I laughed at the fact I wouldn't be able to pick him out of a line up because I didn't know what he looked like. Matt said he just looked geeky. You be the judge... What I do know is that the man's got talent!


As you can see above, Zeke is dancing around in a diaper box with a hole cut out. But if you looked closer, you'd know that he is acting and looking just like WALL-E, his favorite robot.

Below, are just some candids:





Alright, hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!

5 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

Cute photos. I love seeing the two boys together. Isn't it great having a camera on hand!

Christine said...

OK enlighten me... what book did you get signed. I'm not familiar with the author.

I love the cute brother pictures.

Tasha said...

Cute pictures. He did look like an Ashby in the first one--but definitely not constipated:)

kristin said...

yayay, it's great to "see" you guys again. i can't believe how big Ried is getting!

Thorne Family said...

Ummm... I don't know, maybe I do want to expose him. I hear it's better to expose them younger, than older. I"ll have to think about it. Then we can have a chicken pox party or something.