Hello all! K, so last week we went to a book signing for Brandon Sanderson. He is a fantasy action novelist who was asked to finish the Wheel of Time Series for another author of the same genre, who has passed away. A great writer, he was a nice guy. He brought his wife too, but I didn't get a good look at her... I was very curious. Anyway, I'd never done anything like that, but it was a fun experience. Oh yeah, we got pics, but I'll prob'ly post them another day.
I'm kinda annoyed with myself because there were some cute stories of Zeke I wanted to write, but they're not coming to me. One though, that comes to mind is the other night, Reid pooed out on his bouncy seat. Zeke's said, "Whoa, big yucky!" It was just silly. Oh wait, there are some stories coming to me. I firmly believe Zeke will be a good singer if he keeps it up because he will sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" pitch perfect. It's funny 'cuz he can't say all the words, but every note is right. When the song goes "up above the world so high", he says, "bub buh bub the uh s' high". It's just cute.
Reid went to the doctor today. He is happy and healthy and huge. 35.5 in, or 90% in height, 17.8 lbs., or 95% in weight, and I haven't the slightest what his head is, but I've always thought his head is perfect. :) We've already started him on diluted foods, but we'll dive into it further as now I have doctor approval.
Reid rolled over the other day. I've said before that he'll do that from stomach to back, as that is no super accomplishment necessarily, but he did it from back to stomach. It was a fluke I'm sure, but it was fun to watch.
Matt probably wouldn't have me say this, but I'm proud so I will. He is losing some weight. I won't give specifics, but I'm just so proud. Now if I could just follow his example!!
I want you to read all this post so I'll stop after this story so as to not lose your attention, but our van gave us issues a couple Mondays ago. It was the the starter. Our friend has since helped us replace it and it is up and running. But two Sundays ago Matt went to a pre-church meeting at a member's home, and the van died there. The hosts gave him a ride back here, and we loaded the kids in the double stroller and off to church we went. A couple people pulled over to get us the rest of the way to church, but we said we'd be fine and we didn't have car seats anyway. At any rate, it was torrentially down pouring after church, so we got a ride (only a little) illegally for the way home.
Alright!! Lovin' all who read this. Take it easy!
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
3 comments:
Hey Maggie! I can't believe how big Ried is, whew. I bet if he and Hannah got together, he would look like the older one. Nice job on the photoshop stuff. I'm still trying to figure out how to do that colorizing thing. I keep wondering what your header photo would look like if Ried's face and hands were colored in too?? I know you are highlighting on the blue of his jacket, but somehow my eyes keep looking for flesh color in the pic. Just a thought. btw what kind of camera do you have?
Natalie also sings a similar line for "up above the world so high." It sounds like, "uppa buppa yurld so high." Make sure you catch it on video!
Good for you to faithfully walk to church with your double stroller!
Wow, You are dedicated, I would have just stayed home from church. Cute stories.
Post a Comment