Friday, April 10, 2009

Conference Weekend

Grandpa hanging out with Zeke and Reid


Zeke and Eli plotting their future shenanigans.


Hayden maxing and relaxing in an adorable pose.


Settlers of Catan, OF COURSE! Matt won the first game and Scott the second. STINKERS!


Cousin Hayden went home no doubt to take a nap. In the meantime, her cousins did the same, here...


Here...


And cute little Eli, here! The house was quiet for a little while. Ha ha.

The video is 45 seconds of pure entertainment. Eli has an attack of gut busting giggles and Zeke is happy to oblige.

3 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

Very cute. There definitely was a house full of little ones to entertain you all.

Stephanie said...

I can't believe Eli can sleep like that. I know that if I did I wouldn't be able to move when I woke up. Family time is always a blast, isn't it?

kristin said...

oh, that video of Eli laughing is SO funny! It is so funny that he's laughing so hard.