Thursday, February 19, 2009

Reid at Two Months...




Reid turned two months old on the sixteenth and today he had his first round of shots at the doctor. He was brave. Anyway, I'd had some comments after his baby blessing about how big he is for a two month old, and what am I feeding him. So, I had to make sure I got those numbers today. He is 90th percentile in BOTH height and weight. WOW! The nurse was surprised when I told her he's not bottle fed.
Anyway, we were chuckling because I put an outfit on Reid that my friend Candice gave us in the hospital. Candice and I thought it looked so big, and now he's almost completely filled it out.
He is super healthy, and I am super proud.
Zeke gets to wear Thomas the Tank Engine undies this afternoon. We'll see people, we'll see. Day one of our second try at potty training he did only a half day, and had three accidents. Day two he had three accidents the whole day. Day three he had one accident the whole day that might have been prevented had I not left him alone to change over the laundry. He also informed me the next time he needed to go! Today he spent the first half of the day in a diaper... I know. Again, we'll see.
Until Later!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is amazing how fast that kids grow up, one day they are a newborn and the next day they arent.

Alisa said...

I love the newborn "fencing position" he has in the first photo. Two thumbs up for breastfeeding!! Wahoo for you!! He is very cute, BTW.