A couple tidbits to share: The Monday before Christmas we loaded our family of four into the van to look at Christmas lights. We forgot the camera but oh you should have seen Zeke's reaction to every light he saw. "Lights! Lights! There it is! Santa!" We went to a wealthier neighborhood assuming they'd have a good show, and were not too disappointed. The weird thing is that we drove right by the mansion where the CEO of the Oriental Trading Company lives, and the whole thing was demolished! It was eerie. Needless to say they had no lights hung up.
Today Matt has an interview with his manager to fill the assistant manager's job. He wouldn't want me to say that until after he got the job just in case he didn't of course, but it is too late, huh?
Reid had his first check up with the doctor. He has gained one pound and grown half an inch. He pooed right after they weighed him. But I'll stick to the pound. :) After all that poor Zeke got the second round of his flu shot. Hey, he got a sucker out of it.
OK, whether or not I've forgotten to mention anything, I'll say adieu, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Today Matt has an interview with his manager to fill the assistant manager's job. He wouldn't want me to say that until after he got the job just in case he didn't of course, but it is too late, huh?
Reid had his first check up with the doctor. He has gained one pound and grown half an inch. He pooed right after they weighed him. But I'll stick to the pound. :) After all that poor Zeke got the second round of his flu shot. Hey, he got a sucker out of it.
OK, whether or not I've forgotten to mention anything, I'll say adieu, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
3 comments:
Maggie, sorry I've been bad at commenting. Your little family is so cute. How is diaper duty going? Are you getting any sleep now that you have an infant and toddler? Happy New Years to you and yours!
Your boys are so cute! I love the picture with Reid just hanging out with no clothes on. So cute.
The pictures of the kids are so cute! It just kinda hit me while I was looking at the pictures, is Zeke after the Zeke that was in your ward for a while, Was it Sister Carr's brother? Oh, and sorry for taking up your time witht the video. :( It was interesting.
Post a Comment