Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've not put in an entry for a while, so bare with me trying to remember what's been up.

I almost don't want to talk about my previous appointment because it is nearly outdated. I'll have another one on Tuesday. I've been encouraged to take another belly shot soon, but we'll see. The appointment was uneventful as I've not gained weight nor dilated. No problem since I've got a month to go.
Matt's been doing spectacularly with his practice exams for the Series Seven test. He's been scoring in the seventies and eighties thus far. We'll be glad when that is over, but are pleased with the process as it is happening.
I just realized I'll be kind of speechless when I put together our yearly family Christmas note. We should just send out a picture that refers to the blog. Ha ha. Wow. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: