Zeke was sent to a time out and wound up falling asleep like this on his bed. I learned from "Newsies" that you gotta make a headline interesting. :)
Honestly though, not a lot has been going on on our front line. I had my first bi-monthly appointment last Tuesday, and discovered I lost weight. Not a lot though. My doctor told me that it'd be at the next appointment where I'd have to fill out all the paper work claiming I know what I'm getting myself into with my desired VBAC. Procedure-wise I'm pretty with it, but emotionally I don't know if I'm all there! :)
I scheduled a photo session for Zeke's second year photos. I'm pretty excited about that. Just hope I won't have to ask to have anything airbrushed. Ha ha.
Last week after choir practice I decided to take home the music and practice it because I had just had a horrible time. The only time I practiced was on Saturday. But I was getting the hang of it. I went to choir this morning only to hear that the Stake choir director's choice in song renditions was not approved by the area authority. So we are going from four sharps to three flats. The choir director complimented me on my sight reading. She had not previously practiced my part and couldn't help me. She said she was listening for my cue to know where she was. Whether or not she meant that it was a boost for me because of how bad the last practice went. By the way, I was the only alto there today. That was no help... or maybe it was.
3 comments:
Cute pic of Zeke. And way to try a VBAC! I hope it works out. I'm glad you found a doc who will support you--I've heard they're hard to come by.
I got to be in the nursery for a while last Sunday, and I couldn't help but squishing Zeke's arms. He's so squishy! :) Cute picture. What's the VBAC? I'm so out of the loop.
Zeke is a great looking kid. Good thing you are taking him in for his two year pics so you can document his growth, Oh, and way to represent the alto section in choir.
Post a Comment