I've been thrifting again. My life feels complete when that happens. :) Matt's work is having each department pick a movie theme, decorate accordingly, and come in the related costumes. Someone had the crazy idea to do Alice in Wonderland and they went with it. However, the girl who gave that suggestion transferred out, and someone came up with a different idea. Matt's department's theme is now Revenge of the Nerds. I guess there is a carnival scene or some such, so the department will look like a carnival and everyone is going dressed as nerds. In thrifting, I had to find Matt some suspenders and what ever else might be geeky. It was a trial, but I found what he needed. In the meantime, I found some cute stuff for Zeke. I'm not allowed to spend money 'til after tomorrow. :)
The other day Matt brought home a gargantuan piece of cardboard for the booth he was supposed make for the carnival theme. My idea was to just make it into something you'd put your face in and take a picture. But then the wheels in my head started turning and I convinced Matt (though there was little arm twisting involved) to let me make a dunking booth. I really wished the camera was working, I could show you how fun it looks. He's not sure how he is gonna fit it in the car. :)
Last night was our ward's trunk or treat, but because of the camera, there is no documentation. Everyone loved the "m&m" family. We were darned cute.
I've personally diagnosed Zeke with croup. Zeke and I lost some sleep last night.
I had my OB-GYN appt., last Tuesday. Things are going well, but here is the kicker: she scheduled another ultrasound. My gracious visiting teacher volunteered her mother's help to babysit Zeke while I was gone. They had fun. What's best is Zeke didn't break anything.
Later on Tuesday Zeke got his pictures taken. Everything went well and I stuck to my guns (mostly) when they tried to up sell. But then... the web server wouldn't work and she couldn't put in the order!! Apparently it was happening all over the country. It worked out though.
Lastly, Matt has been studying for his Series Seven Test. I've briefly mentioned it before. His progress is good but he being who he is wishes it was better. He got a little raise with his PFP bonus, so with all of that going well, he occasionally reminds me not to go into labor when he is in the middle of the test. That will take place around a week before Reid hopefully plans on coming.
Alright, take it easy!!
~the Hoveys
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
1 comment:
So, why are they giving you another u/s? Fun to see your baby again! Oh, no i do remember that I had soup from Paradise Bakery the night before I had Natalie (my labor had stalled at a 6 and we went home). I usually don't think about labor when I eat there though! :)
Post a Comment