Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Zeke!!! The Big 02...

Fishing for cars
Hiding from guests (but not Grandma)


Sporting his homemade birthday crown with Lightning McQueen
Playing with some new toys including his rocking horse (he's never getting a pony)



The cake pleasing to the buds, but not to the eyes


















Whew! I won't have to be a party planner for a while yet. I apologize for the pictures that are blurry and dark. We are not professionals here. :) I am so thankful to everyone that came. We got to meet two of the three newest of Zeke's cousins. They're so precious! I got to hold them both. Their moms just beam with pride and exhaustion.
Zeke enjoying cake


Heather, Rebekah, Scott and Seth

Mom (Grandma)

Eli, enjoying Zeke's old crib






Seth and Dad (Grandpa)

Sorry for how scattered this post is. I am so not savvy!

No comments: