Thursday, July 31, 2008

Star Wars: An Interpretive Dance

Ezekiel loves to dance. I can't not record this for his posterity, am I right?

I apologize for the combined words and/or typos in the previous entry. I didn't screen it before I pasted it. But I bet you get the idea. Funny stuff.

I'm in week 20! Halfway point. Matt'll be leaving work early on Wednesday the sixth for our ultrasound. Don't fret, when we announce it, it will be coupled with a belly shot. :) I believe so strongly that I am having a girl, that if I am wrong, I shall no longer trust in anything I believe to be my "maternal instincts." LOL

Matt is looking into other departments within TDAmeritrade. There are several job openings that he believes he is qualified for. So last night he updated his resume and just worked really hard. We will see where this takes him. I personally can only take so much ambition, Matt! :)

Gotta love it! Take it easy!

No comments: