Well my sister and her family visited Nebraska. They actually leave tomorrow morning, but we said goodbye yesterday. Aside from my niece and nephews believing they were going to blow away in a scary tornado, I think they had a very good visit. We got to see them on two separate occasions. I'm sooooo glad it happened.
Though my picture taking abilities were completely non existent on those two visits, I got a couple good shots. My younger brother Seth with Zeke, then my sister Emily with Zeke. They bonded well. The third is a rather dark (flash-less) picture of my Grandma Martin, my brother Steven and his Fiancee Abbie. Lastly, an adorable moment between cousins Nolan and Zeke and their Great Grandma Martin. CUTE!
Not pictured apparently are my parents, my brother-in-law Andy, my grandma Ashby, my niece Sofia, my nephews Alek and Henry, my brothers Andrew and Ben and sister-in-law Heather. This is a public apology to all of you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment