Catchy headline, right? Well, it has nothing to do with anything I'll type but I thought I'd catch your eye. Here we are one month later than the last entry, and I find myself slightly embarrassed. Awe well life happens.
In this last month a handful of things have happened such as our move across town. We love our new place as does Zeke. It is especially helpful that when he is throwing a tantrum, is frustrated or embarrassed, he just runs into his room to mellow out. How nice is that? :)
The night before we moved our upstairs neighbors had a very loud vocal arguement and before we knew what was happening there were several cops outside pointing their guns at the front door! Apparently there was a bunch minors with guns who wouldn't listen to mum and pop, so pop called the cops. Matt and I grabbed Zeke and got out of the front room just in case there was to be stray bullets! They couldn't wait 'til after we left?
One woman who we always gave rides to church for, has recently been baptized. A shocking flop as she was ademant about not believing certain aspects of the gospel or the history of the church. Her mother and brother are members, and I'd bet they helped her understand some things, 'cuz she went to help her mother move about half way across the country for a length of three weeks or so, and she came back baptized. So I'm thrilled for her.
The Elders have come across another lady who is beginning discussions in our home. I hope for a lot for her. She'll be coming with us to church on Sunday.
I'm sure there are other things I need to share, but my brain is fried. So I'll come back if I think of anything else you need to know. (WINK!)
Dec 31st, 2013
1 year ago
2 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world! I'm glad you moved away from scary upstairs neighbors. We need to see some pics of your little Zeke on here!
Great post! Want to go walking some time? I might go today... 320-4810
Post a Comment