Sunday, March 2, 2008

Closure...

We got our carpet cleaning machine back along with an overwhelming total of $25 for our trouble!! Whatever. As long as it is over with, no?
The apartment we wanted was given to somebody else while we were waiting for our tax refund to come in. Big deal, really. Except kinda. Anyway, we wish to secure the next available apartment in the same area when it becomes available. There really is nothing holding us back from that.
Matt is now qualified to become rolled over at TDAmeritrade. The question is when will it happen. In the meantime, Matt has nearly secured a job interview with a company that owns about 400 Jiffy Lubes in the area and further. He happened upon it pretty randomely, so we'll see about this one.
Yesturday for those of you who didn't enjoy weather so beautiful as we had it here in Eastern NE, Zeke and I went for a walk. He loved every minute of it even taking occasion to run every so often, except the one time he tripped and fell on his face. We had to sit and get over that for a minute. He just had a new and different owie to show people at church for the third week in a row. Come now, I'm not that bad of a parent...
Matt and Zeke have colds. I so far have escaped it *knock on wood*. I just hope theirs does not get worse!
Alright! Good chat. Have a good one.
Here is a great link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdbkSOPymFY (I tried to make it a direct link, but you'll just have to copy and paste it... enjoy!)

5 comments:

Alisa said...

Hi Maggie! Cute blog. Sorry to hear about the carpet machine fiasco and the apartment disappointment. Bummer on both! But Zeke is very cute and I loved the video of him searching for the baby Jesus. I laughed right out loud at Matt's commentary. I bet it's a relief to have him go to nursery. We still have 4 more months of hall-wandering. :-)

Unknown said...

Hey Maggie! I'm glad you have a blog. I think they are fun. Mine is http://dcmaughan.blogspot.com/
It's good to see what is going on back in the homeland!

Grandma Ward said...

Hi Maggie,
Your blog looks great. We are sorry about the trouble with the cleaning machine - what a bummer! We are hoping that the job interviews go well and that you will be successful jobwise and apartment wise. Grandpa pruned the small fruit tress this morning and we bought some culled 2x6's for him to make "Square Foot Garden" boxes. Its a way to garden vegetables with a minimum of labor. Ah Great!! I am excited to try it. We hope you all have a great week,
Love,
Grandma Ward

Anonymous said...

Hey Maggie -
We love your blog! It's great to hear what you're up to and see little Zeke in action! We just heard from Russell by e-mail. He is enjoying the MTC and is learning a lot. His e-mail address is ... Rahnborshko@myldsmail.net
Don't ask me how he thought that one up. Things are going well here. It will be great to have you visit when LeGrand gets home.
Love,
Roger and Terrie

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Hey Maggie! I too hope things start working out better for you guys! To make a link in your blog, you just highlight the words you want to use (when you are making your post), and hit the button that looks (to me) like a green snakey think. Then you type in the web address in the box that pops up! Hope that makes sense!