Saturday, January 19, 2008

If Anybody is Interested..




Well, so many of you readers have an idea what has been going down with the Hoveys here in Omaha, so I suppose it will be a challenge to keep you interested with this first blog entry.

Today we are going to go look at the apartment we already know we are going to move to, but since we already live here, we don't feel the need to rush into things blindly this time. :)
What is useless to us now will be great in the Summer, because we will move into a complex that has a play area and pool. I'm just thrilled spitless because the kitchen will have a garbage disposal and dishwasher!! I've paid my dues, I deserve such an overlooked luxury. Oh yeah, it also has airconditioning; something I've lived without for more than two years. Anyway that is just me being vain. :) What is really important is that we will be in th same boundries as before that will enable us to go to church with the same people.
Frankly I hope all of this works out!! (But we don't move until the end of March)

Matt is waiting to hear whether he can get a second interview with a company called Netshoppes. In the meantime as many of you know, he is working with TDAmeritrade as a temp that might be "rolled over" next month, lest nothing else happens...

I'm working on a quilt... something I have not done in years and have no formal training, but I'm determined to do it even if it isn't perfect. Another thing going for me is Cub Scouts, I am far from the perfect leader and the boys are every inch of 10 year olds, but we get better every week. They are so diverse that I really think we can learn a lot from eachother.

Ezekiel is every bit a toddler! He gets into everything (including the toilet as of late), throws tantrums at given opportunities, and learns something new everyday. A few weeks ago when Matt's Family visited, Zeke's Grandma Hovey took him to Nursery, and when I peeked in on them (one of the severel times) I saw him dancing during their singing time! Gotta love that!

I got into a cute baby contest a little too big for trying things for the first time... It was nationwide, with no doubt millions of cute babies. But it was fun anyway, trying to decide what picture to use. Many of you voted, so thank you for your support!!

Have patience with me as I try to figure out how to upload pics and maybe videos too...

1 comment:

Breanna said...

sounds like life is going well for you and your little family. can't wait to keep updated with your blog :) breanna